On this tab, you can organize, create, edit, and delete products among many other operations.
Within this tab, you will find all the products you keep on 2Shapes Inventory.
On the left side of your screen, you can find the design Labels, they are different spaces in which you can keep your designs.
You can create Labels by hovering your mouse over the Start label and clicking on the
plus button on its right. Then name it and click on the Accept button.
To expand the extra options on labels, you have to hover your mouse over the label and click on the
- Color: Clicking on any of the colored bubbles will paint this label with the selected color.
- Rename: After clicking this option, you can type in a new name for this label.
- Delete: If you click this option, the label will be deleted, and all the products it contains will be moved to the Start label.
On the All Products label, you will find all the products in a single place, even the ones that are in labels.
Within the Inbox label, you can find the products that your Suppliers may send you. Currently, this feature is not available.
The Deleted products label allows you to see what products you have deleted and gives you the option to recover them. Products only stay 30 days in this label, past that time they are deleted forever.
All your products are displayed in the center area of your screen.
You can click on the Add button at the top-right corner of your screen to create a new product.
You can also import a product or list of products from a CSV file by clicking the Upload file button at the top-right corner of your screen.
By selecting a product, some icons will appear in the top-right corner of your screen. From left to right:
- Duplicate: Makes a copy on the same label of the products you have selected.
- Upload file: This allows you to upload a CSV file to import products. Currently, this feature is not available.
- Delete: Move the selected products to the Deleted products label.
- Edit: Opens the settings of the product you have selected on the Product editor.
To select a product you can click on it, clicking on it again will unselect it. You can select one or multiple products at once.
You can drag and drop selected products on other labels to move them over there.