Code of Conduct
In the interest of fostering a safe and welcoming environment, we as the 2Shapes team pledge to make participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity, gender expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Use welcoming and inclusive language
- Respect each other
- Provide and gracefully accept constructive criticism
- Show empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing other's private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- The use of sexualized language or imagery
- Unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
2Shapes team is responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and is expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
2Shapes team have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments, commits, code, wiki edits, issues, and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, and to ban temporarily or permanently any contributor for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct applies to all 2Shapes communication channels - online or in person, and it also applies when an individual is representing the project or its community in public spaces. Examples of representing a project or community include:
- Using an official project e-mail address.
- Posting via an official social media account.
- Acting as an appointed representative at an online or offline event.
In addition, the representation of a project may be further defined and clarified by project maintainers.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the 2Shapes team at [email protected]. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The 2Shapes team will maintain confidentiality concerning the reporter of an incident. Enforcement may result in an indefinite ban from all official 2Shapes communication channels or other actions deemed appropriate by the 2Shapes team. 2Shapes maintainers who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other members of the project's leadership.